My internet service at home mysteriously started working again this morning after being out since Sunday night, despite no one calling about the work order that was put in for someone to come out to troubleshoot it or even contacting us to say they'd fixed things at their end. So I'm blogging in my bathrobe today, having a lazy morning before possibly skiing this afternoon.
Today for Nail Wheel Wednesday I have a mix of solar and thermal polishes. All the Solars are from Ruby Wing, and all of them are more recent than the thermals from China Glaze and Dare 2 Wear. Those thermals are some ancient treasures I found at nail supply stores; the China Glaze were literally dusty they'd been sitting there so long.
First full wheel photo is in the lightbox as usual; the second is outside in the sun (in the parking lot of the building my studio is in). It wasn't blazing sun, unfortunately, but still strong enough to show some color change in the solars.
1. Ruby Wing Electric Firefly (3 coats)
2. Ruby Wing Wild Flower (3)
3. Ruby Wing Green Peace (2)
4. Ruby Wing Eternal (2)
5. Ruby Wing Poppy (2)
6. Ruby Wing Kitten Heels (2)
7. Ruby Wing Crowd Surf (3)
8. Ruby Wing Eclipse (2)
9. Ruby Wing Centerfold (2)
10. Ruby Wing Sunflower (2)
11. Ruby Wing Desert Valley (2)
12. Ruby Wing Silk Sheets (2)
13. Ruby Wing Myth (2)
14. Ruby Wing In Your Dreams (2)
15. China Glaze In the Mood Plum Red to Shocking Pink (3)
16. China Glaze In the Mood Purple to Sparkle Blue Neon (2)
17. Dare 2 Wear Mood Polish Green 2 Gold Opal (2)
18. Dare 2 Wear Mood Polish Coco Brown 2 Lime Stone (2)
19. Dare 2 Wear Mood Polish Ashy Gold 2 24K Gold (2)
20. Dare 2 Wear Mood Polish Night Stars 2 White Cloud (2)
Bottles 1 through 4:
5 through 9:
10 through 14:
15 through 20:
The thermals are past their expiration date for changing; no temperature of water I could get out of my sink made them budge:
Destash notes: We all know I'm not good at destashing. That said, I don't spend enough time in the sun to make the solars a big draw for me, so have to judge them based on their indoor color, which gives the shimmers and glitters an edge as far as staying in my stash. As for the thermals, since none of them change anymore, they also get judged based on their bottle color. 16 and 20 are keepers for sure, and I love the fugliness of 19, too.